This Spanish garden design brings a bit of Spain home. Here is one great idea for a unique garden.
This Spanish garden design brings a bit of Spain to your home. Here is a great idea for a unique garden. Download a garden and patio design and adapt it to your requirements. Here is everything you need to plan and landscape your Spanish garden design. The Spanish landscape is a study in contrasts. Boldly colored glazed tiles are set against the sun-baked terra cotta of Saltillo pavers, while vivid plantings mingle with weathered iron and stone. These contrasts bring a lively sense of timelessness to the Spanish design style.
The Spanish Look
The one thing that you will learn when you are studying Spanish garden design is the fact that there are various looks depending on the region that you’re viewing. The Spanish garden is typically walled off and very private. This enables the garden to have a very personal look and may become your personal sanctuary in the stresses of the world.
Designing a Spanish garden
- With proper efforts and creativity, beautiful Spanish garden can be created. These gardens are created to be able to receive the full advantage of the Mediterranean climate. These gardens are utilized to work in, walk around and within. The various fruits, vegetables, herbs and edible flowers could be grown in these gardens. The plants are grown to provide the food all year round.
- The plants grown in these gardens will be able to match with the outdoor atmosphere. The gardens must have the provision for shade in the summertime and shelter in the winter to safeguard the plants from excessive cold and heat.
- In the Spanish garden, an interesting and attractive addition of paths and terraces is viewed. The terraces of various sizes grown with plants serve for various purposes. These stunning sites can be used as entertaining and cooking activities. The pathways during these gardens lead us from one beautiful garden place to the other. The variety of garden surfaces and curved paths instead of straight paths add the gardens using the art and magic.
- Many garden corners, patios or even the poolside areas are grown using the different trees.
- These gardens range from the garden furniture. The benches are kept underneath the garden trees. A round and large swimming pool is a focal point during these gardens. The pool is added having a planting box at the centre. This area is planted with the tropical plants. Placing the standard Spanish water fountains gives classical touch towards the garden. The water running in the different water features really sounds therapeutic. These gardens feel refreshing throughout the hot days. The sound of the important water is mixed with the traffic noise and cuts down on the intensity of the traffic noise.
- A number of flowers, vegetables and fruits is available of these gardens. The only thing to be considered while growing the plants would be that the proper grouping of the plants ought to be done. The soil needs to be improved before planting the plants. Various palettes should be properly chosen for that garden. The different plants with nice foliage and texture are for sale to these gardens.
- The popular Spanish garden plants include rose, jasmine, honeysuckle, mock orange, lilies, passion flowers, citrus trees, sweet peas, various medicinal herbs and much more. The perfume is an essential element of these gardens that is considered to be present in the garden all the year through and get to the entrance gate of the garden.